Friday, July 20, 2012

Family Photos

Happy Friday!

I love looking at old photographs. Whenever I was at my grandma's house I always found myself spending lengthy periods of time looking through her photo albums (Or watching Shirley Temple movies!). I enjoyed it immensely!

For today's post I just wanted to simply share some of my old family photos...


Dad and Grandpa
This is my favorite picture of my dad and grandpa. Written in pencil on the back it says "Taken in May 1944. Harry was just out of boot training. Neal was 2 years old."



Grandpa Harry
My grandpa Harry





Grandma Dorothy
My grandma Dorothy



Grandma Dorothy
Grandma Dorothy



Dad and Aunt Donna
My dad and Aunt Donna



Dad and Aunt Donna
Dad and Aunt Donna



Grandma Dorothy, Dad and Aunt Donna
Grandma Dorothy, Dad and Aunt Donna




My grandpa Gibbo during World War 2.



Dad and Mom
My mom and dad!


I hope your week wasn't too taxing and your weekend is full of relaxing! Until next time my dears! :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Christina..happened to stumble across your blog and absolutely loved it. what beautiful family pictures!thanks for sharing :)....This is Dee from India:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee!

      Thank you so much I'm glad you enjoyed them! Wow I've always wanted to visit India! It's so amazing to know that people from all over the world visit my blog. :)

      xx Christina

      Delete
  2. Ya..I know that feeling..Do visit mine as well if you want to..I love anything vintage..yr site is like a treasure trove of everything vintage..loving it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing. i asked my granny months ago if she want to share some fashionable shots from the past on my blog. sadly she didn't wanted to pick out some of photos ... maybe another time.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she'll agree to share some photos in the future. I'd love to see them! :)

      xx Christina

      Delete
  4. What immensely wonderful family photos. The cuteness factor of your dad in the first one is simply off the charts! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family photos are truly gorgeous! I love love love the sailor one - I can never resist nautical! <3 <3 <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina