Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Are You Using Bloglovin'?

Have you heard of Bloglovin'? I'll be honest and say that I didn't even know what it was until recently haha. Kaelah recommended that I sign up for an account because it allows a lot more people to follow your blog and it's an easy way for them to subscribe. So I took her advice and created an account. I personally find that it's a great user friendly way of reading all of your favorite blogs in one place! You also get a daily feed email from Bloglovin' every day so that you never miss the latest posts from your favorite blogs!

So please feel free to follow me on Bloglovin'!


Follow the xtinatron chronicles


I would love some new reading material so if you also have an account let me know in the comments and I will be sure to check your blog out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina