Sunday, May 13, 2012

New Blog Design!

The lovely Kaelah of Little Chief Honeybee gave my blog a head to toe makeover! Don't you guys just love it?

I know I've been gone from YouTube for quite a bit but honestly it can be a lot of hard work. You have to have the right lighting, you have to film it and then go through the whole editing process! I'm not saying that I am giving up YouTube entirely but I probably won't be uploading as many videos as I once did.

Hopefully I can get back into blogging more often. I was feeling a bit uninspired by the old design but the wheels are starting to turning now. There are a couple of new ideas I have for features on the blog and I can't wait to share them with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina