Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nails with glamour!


Kiss has collaborated with Dita Von Teese and have created vintage manicure press on nails! I love the Kiss press on nails so I was extremely excited about this! I have tried doing a half moon manicure on myself but don't have the steady hands for it lol. I find this will be a more easy and convenient way.

This past Thursday Dita announced that if you purchased a set of nails from her website by midnight on that day you will get a free autographed card complete with a lipstick kiss...and yes it will be a genuine autograph and lipstick kiss! I'm sure she had to kiss a lot of cards over the weekend! I ordered mine and will do a review after I receive them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina