Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Movie of the Week: The Clock (1945)


Starring: Judy Garland, Robert Walker
Directed by:
Vincenti Minnelli
Synopsis:
Soldier Joe Allen is on a two-day leave in New York, and there he meets Alice. She agrees to show him the sights and they spend the day together. In this short time they find themselves falling in love with each other, and they decide to get married before Joe has to return to camp.

I am a huge Judy Garland fan but had never seen this movie before until a few nights ago. This was such a charming movie. Plus Robert Walker is just so adorable in it. Definitely worth watching in my opinion!

Trailer:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina