Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yikes!

Well it's been quite a while since I have blogged or made a video. I always come back and then I'm gone for a while and then come back again. I apologize for my inconsistency! Things have been a bit hectic around here. We have less than a year before my husband gets out of the Army and we've been deciding on what we are going to do and trying to plan ahead. It's been quite exhausting.

I've also been trying to figure out a better setting for filming videos. The lighting is not always the best in our apartment. I have a few ideas though so hopefully they work out. I have a couple of reviews that are long overdue that I need to get done as well. I'm pretty stumped on what to do for a tutorial right now. There are so many people on YouTube so it can be hard to try and be original. I'll have to keep brainstorming!

In other news I have been contemplating on trying to create my own pomade. I've been giving it a lot of thought lately and think it would be fun! My husband thinks I should just go for it so maybe I will. He can be my guinea pig..haha!

Okay dolls I hope you all are doing well and I will try to update more often! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina