Friday, February 18, 2011

Apple Cidar Vinegar as a toner?

I'm not going to lie...I was a little hesitant about using Apple Cidar Vinegar as a facial toner but I have been pleasantly surprised. I mixed green tea and the vinegar together to make the toner and have been using it for about a week and I actually really like it. Apple Cidar Vinegar is a natural treatment for acne. It unclogs pores and encourages skin renewal. I've noticed that a few of my blemishes have greatly reduced in size since using it and my skin just looks better overall. So if you suffer from acne or just get the occasional breakout I would suggest trying this easy and inexpensive treatment. Oh and DO NOT put the vinegar straight onto your face without diluting it with something first! It can be very irritating to the skin if used alone. There are numerous recipes for Apple Cidar Vinegar toners on the web but I am using the one PETA has provided in the following video...




2 comments:

  1. comments work now lol but yeah i was saying i'll have to try this. i've actually been using extra virgin olive oil as a makeup remover for a few months now, it works like a charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've tried that before! I have the MAC cleanse off oil and it smells really nice lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina