Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello out there to all of my lovely YouTube subscribers! I finally decided to start a blog because I have been really slacking on making new videos. I apologize for being so inactive. I've either been too busy, tired, or just plain lazy haha. It can take a lot of time to film and edit one video. I still plan on making videos just not as often as I used to. So I want to make good use of this blog in the meantime. I'll be posting tutorials, reviews, my thoughts, and other odds and ends. If you have any requests, questions, or just want to contact me shoot me an email at xtinatron@gmail.com or follow me on Twitter. Thanks again to everyone who has stuck by me since the beginning and to all of my new subscribers! I hope you all are doing well and I'll see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your thoughts! I always read and appreciate them! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability!

xx Christina